°Renegade§°
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for the players of Conquer Online's Titan Renegades guild to get to know eachother, bitch about gameplay and learn things!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduce Yourself

Go down 
+4
Steelangel
Kronous
OS
KakiPants
8 posters
AuthorMessage
KakiPants
Admin
KakiPants

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 10:49 pm

[b]My name is Nicky, been playing on Co since Snowfall so it has been quite a few years. My original character was a trojan called xXRockabettyXx you may have seen her around but gave her away a long time ago. Kaki is currently my main character although she was supposed to just be a hunter for my main but I got so used to being an archer and enjoyed it I just kept her as my main. I also have a water called Batchelorette and a fire called Pr3tty. I live in Canada and have a beautiful son called Caelan:)[/b}
Introduce Yourself Kaki210
Back to top Go down
https://renegadesco.forumotion.com
OS

OS

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 5:31 pm

i am osama i am playing co from 2 years ago ...

i am strated on server scorpio and sold the char it was tro archer lvl 130 called SuperStar ....

and my cousin suggest to me playing with him on titan and i am now have water archer 130 called GoGo

i am from egypt and next October i'll be 17 years old....

bb
Back to top Go down
Kronous

Kronous

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 6:47 pm

hey all im jordan, also known as Kronous
i am 16 years old and going to highschool fun indeed
i been playing Conquer for years but recently just rejoined after a long period of not being on
um...
i live in rapid city south dakota, (USA)
but was born elsewhere
and ...
i love mmorphs like world of warcraft and stuff and this game of course
well... peace
Back to top Go down
Steelangel

Steelangel

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 1:13 am

hiya my name is anthony, i share my account with my girlfreind anna, i am jordans (koronus) brother i used to play wow alot.. but got sick and tired of the stupid "oh you have to be on at this time for this many hrs" so im playing the coolest game ever now! woot.... anyways i live in the US and ... i have an archer lvl 110 atm still getting geared up ive got many more but the only onther important one is my troj lvl 90.... cant think of anything else! but its nice to be here! cheers
Back to top Go down
Skelet0r
Admin
Skelet0r

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: I'm Chadwick and i use Skelet0r!!   Introduce Yourself I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 5:42 pm

Dep Leader
tro 130/nin 13?/nin13? Razz
Started playing 2008
Back to top Go down
dark.lotus

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 2:29 pm

hello hello, i'm just a little ninja. but i'm planning on going ninja-warrior-water. so hopefully that won't take too terribly long. i've been playing CO for about 2 years off and on.

i live in missouri with my hubby and two girls.

and yeah. see ya in game and stuff. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sean

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 3:02 am

hahahaha BRINGER RETURNS FROM THE DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wink what more can i say jocolor cheers pirat and im here to kick some shit in! Wink
Back to top Go down
Marlo

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: hi   Introduce Yourself I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 7:12 pm

hello , Iam ahmed 25 from egypt i used 2 play co 2 years ago and i came after i heared about the ninja char. and i share playing now with my dear friend Mary she is 24 from UK and iam glad to meet u all here coz riends in this game is more important than game it self Smile .
Back to top Go down
Marlo

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 7:30 pm

ah i forget i play now with ninja called <Sandra> acutally mary created the char. and a warrior Losinda
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
°Renegade§° :: Gameplay Stuff :: Get to know eachother-
Jump to: